Please read the "Terms and Conditions" carefully before registering and/or using www.sleepedia.in website.
Terms and Conditions
- You hereby represent and warrant that you have fully read and understood the Terms and Conditions without any impairment in judgment resulting from mental illness, intoxication, medication, or any other health problem that could impair judgment.
- If you disagree to the Terms and Conditions, you are not authorized to access www.sleepedia.in.
- You agree and confirm that the Terms and Conditions may be amended from time to time without prior notice to you.
- Please update yourself periodically to the current version of Terms and Conditions.
- Any information or advice provided on the website (www.sleepedia.in) by professionals should be used solely as a guide rather than a definitive recommendation for any specific problem.
- Sheela Foam Ltd. (SFL) the parent Company, is the owner of the website, ("www.sleepedia.in") and professionals who offer their expert advice through this website accept no responsibility for any medical, legal or financial outcomes related to services attained through the use of the website, which is being provided on an "AS IS" basis as a platform to get basic health & wellness information related to Sleep, Sleeping habits & Sleeping surface only.
- All users of the website (www.sleepedia.in) must be 18 years or older.
- The information on the website (www.sleepedia.in) should be used for general informational purposes & should not be treated as a professional medical advice; it is not a substitute of the physical evaluation or advice by your own qualified medical professionals.
- If you suspect that you are experiencing a medical problem, please visit your Doctor immediately. You are requested to never delay a medical advice because of something you may have read on this website.
- The reliability of information on website, including any professional advice is solely at your own risk.
- The website is not for prescription & diagnostic purposes. This website cannot be used for treatment of medical conditions, or to advice or resolve legal, medical or financial issues.
- Sleepedia does not review questions regularly, the answers on the website do not necessarily reflect the views of SFL, its owners , managers, directors & employees
- Sleepedia assumes no responsibility for the information on the website, it does not make any claims, guarantees about the accuracy & completeness of the content.The advices given on the website should be used at your own risk for informational purpose only.
- You understand that there are limitations related with onsite advice & that is not a substitute to in person advice based on physical examination & investigations.
- Neither SFL nor its owners , managers, directors & employees assume any legal responsibility for any information provided on the website.
- Whether you access the website from within or outside India, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
- Sleepedia makes no claim about the contents of the website, including the text, graphics, images and information obtained from professionals (the "Content") is appropriate or may be downloaded in a particular jurisdiction.
- You also agree that you understand that the professionals on the website may or may not be affiliated with, employed by Sleepedia and that Sleepedia makes no representations or warranties as to the qualifications of any of the professionals who participate on the website, even if, by way of example, but not limitation, Sleepedia has paid compensation to a professional for participating on the website.
- When you decide to take an advice from any professional, you agreed to conduct your own independent research as to the accuracy of the credentials expressed on the website.
- Sleepedia without giving notice, has the right to delete any user account/ information on the website for any reason.
- You shall not use the website to post any advertisement, any false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, harassing, obscene, threatening material that can invade person's privacy. Upon receiving such complaints, Sleepedia, in its sole discretion, may delete inappropriate content; however, the content is generally submitted in real-time and is not reviewed by Sleepedia before they are posted to the website.
- The content on Sleepedia is protected by Copyright act. Title to the Content remains with SFL or its licensors. Any use of the Content not expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions is a breach of the Terms and Conditions and may also violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. Inquiries or applications for permission to copy any Content otherwise than is permitted by these Terms and Conditions should be directed to email@example.com
- Content and features on the website, including these Terms and Conditions are subject to change or termination without notice in the sole discretion of SFL.
- All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved to SFL and its licensors. If you violate any of these Terms and Conditions, your permission to access this website & its content automatically terminates and you shall immediately destroy any copies you have made of any portion of the Content.
- You agree that your access to the website is of your own free will and is not guided by any promotional emails or advertisements from Sleepedia or its affiliates.
- The usage of the website is at your own risk. SFL assumes no liability for or relating to the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the website.
- SFL makes no representations, warranties or guarantees about the following:
- The accuracy, reliability, completeness, correctness, or timeliness of the content, software, text, graphics, links, or interaction done on or through the use of the website.
- The satisfaction of government regulations or the laws of any jurisdiction with regard to the ability to use the site or requiring disclosure of information contained on the website.
- SFL EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS AND DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONING OF THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; THAT ANY ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; THAT ANY INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS COMPLETE, ACCURATE , OR TIMELY (OR WILL BE UPDATED); AND THAT THIS SITE, OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE, IS OR WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM DOWNLOADING ANY MATERIAL FROM THIS SITE.
- You further consent to abide by the spam policies. Failure to do so may result in cancellation of your account with Sleepedia. The use of this website is entirely at your own risk, and in no event shall SFL be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or any other monetary or other damages, or liabilities arising out of or relating in any way to this website or its content.
- The only solution for expressing dissatisfaction with this website is to stop using it. You expressly agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute with Sleepedia , or in any way relating to your use of the website, resides in the courts of India and you further agree and expressly consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in the courts of New Delhi, India in connection with any such dispute including any claim involving SFL or its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, directors, and content providers.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the internal substantive Indian laws of the land, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties and supersede all other agreements relating to the subject matter, and set out the complete legal relationship between SFL and you arising from or connected with the subject matter. For the avoidance of doubt, in the case of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions, and any other agreement, these Terms & Conditions shall govern and control such conflict.
- SFL reserves the right to place any third party advertisements on the website at any time and without notice or liability.You are prohibited from republishing, selling, duplicating, or "scraping" for commercial or any other purpose whatsoever any of the data or other information contained on the website, in whole or in part, in any medium whatsoever.
- www.sleepedia.in gathers data from a variety of different sources. While we strive to provide the most accurate, up-to-date information possible, we do not guarantee that our listings are completely without error. If you feel some data is missing or inaccurate, you can submit updated information.
- The materials on the website is not exhaustive, and the content will not always reflect all the recent research . Information presents the more commonly found aspects of medical conditions which are likely to be of general interest, and for editorial reasons may not include certain substantive and commonly found phenomena.
- Sleepedia recommends users who find inappropriate content to contact us immediately in order that we may take such action as we in our sole discretion deem fit, including removing any content. In addition, SFL reserves the right and its moderators are authorized to remove any material of which they are aware which violates these Terms & Conditions, or which Sleepedia, in its sole discretion, considers inappropriate.
- SFL reserves the right to stop answering questions in case of excessive use or unfair use of a website as determined by the Sleepedia Team in its sole discretion. This policy is applicable for all the users.
Changes in the Terms and Conditions
SFL reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time by posting notice on www.sleepedia.in . You will be deemed to have been made aware of, and will be subject to, the changes to the Terms and Conditions after such notice has been posted. Your use of the website, the services and the content is subject to the above Terms and Conditions. If you find these Terms and Conditions unacceptable in any respect, you are not authorised to access or use this website.